Awards And Presentations Around The World
Dr. Avery receives an award at the combined American and European Retina Societies in Cannes, France for his film demonstrating a surgical technique for sutureless vitrectomy.
California Retina Consultant physicians have presented their research at meetings in Capetown, San Juan, Bahamas, Rome, Miami, Boston, Portugal, Israel, Las Vegas, Ft. Lauderdale, Aspen, Vail, Salt Lake City, Vancouver, Hawaii, Miami, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Vienna, Guadalajara, Chicago, Park City and New Orleans.
Dr. Couvillion has received
2019 “Humanitarian of the Year Award” by SEE International (Surgical Eye Expeditions).
Dr. Steinle has received
- 2016 Best of ARVO International Award (Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology).
- 2016 ARVO Hot Topic Award Distinction for Research Presentation.
- 2015 ASRS Honors Award for Scientific Contributions (American Society of Retina Specialists)
- 2014 Best Scientific Poster Award at National AAO Meeting (American Academy of Ophthalmology)
- 2011 Cleveland Clinic Fellow Teacher of the Year